Model Name : NOL
Versatile. Rapid Changeover. Gentle.
New England Machinery’s Linear Unscrambler is versatility in action. The Linear Unscrambler can unscramble straight walled, square, round or oval containers – even jars. It can also unscramble filled containers and re-enter them into your product line.
Our Linear Unscrambler is uniquely capable of handling small containers at the highest speeds in the industry. Couple this with its versatility in container size and shape, and rapid changeover features you will be challenged to find a more versatile unscrambler.
New England Machinery, Inc. Linear Unscrambler NOL
- Suited for any container size and shape – including jars
- Operates on-demand without intervention.
- System automatically responds to changes in container supply and demand
- Rapid changeovers
- Easy access to all sub-assemblies for fast, efficient maintenance
- Gentle decorated container handling with patented New England soft belt transfer system
- Clear polycarbonate guard doors improve safety
- All NOL models can be integrated with roll ramps for horizontal discharge.
- All NOL models can be equipped to handle filled containers
- All NOL models can be monoblocked with NEM linear orienters, depending on speed
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Welded and polished stainless steel frames
- Zero access exit tunnel
- Soft start and stop features
- Jog switch with 10’ cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36”+/- 2”
- UL listed components
- Low air safety shutdown
- Fully automatic operation with backlog photoelectric control
- 100% fabricated and built in the USA
- NEMA-12 Electrical
- 208-240VAC, three phase, 50/60Hz, 30 A
- Backlog photo eye with auto stop and restart
- Allen-Bradley? AC variable frequency drives
- Allen-Bradley? PLC
- KeylessSafety Interlocks
- 5-15 cfm. @80 PSI. clean, dry, oil-free compressed air
|Model: NOL||Monoblock with Orienter Option**|
** Depending on speed